5 easy breakfast ideas under 300 calories
For those mornings when that you have little time to prepare breakfast, there are quick options, nutritioussatiating.
We share 5 simple ideas that are perfect if you are looking for options healthy and low in caloriesthey have less than 300. Some of them you can even make ahead of time and have them ready in the fridge.
the eggs are low in fat and low in calories. a large piece of chicken egg it only has 78 calories. When it reaches the stomach, it generates a sensation of fullness. they give you very high quality protein, vitamins, minerals, choline and carotenoids such as lutein and zeaxanthin. With cheese you add protein to fill you up, plus calcium.
- (scrambled egg)1 yolk and 2 egg whites
- 1 ounce low-fat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sauce
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
2. Fried egg and avocado toast
Spinach is a source of vitamin K and vitamin Aalso provide folate and fiber. The avocado adds healthy fats, It is also a source of vitamin E and potassium.
- 1 egg
- ¼ avocado
- 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread
- fresh sauce
Cook the egg and season with pepper, smear your toast with avocado, place spinach leaves on top, the egg and add sauce.
3. Oatmeal with milk and strawberries
Oatmeal is low in calories and fat but rich in fiber, provides phosphorus, magnesium and zinc. Half a cup of raw oats has 4 grams of fiber that helps control hunger levels and favors your gut health. Berries are also a great addition, they are full of antioxidants that favor your brain and heart.
- 1/2 cup oats (avoid instant oats with added sugars)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup berries (strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of chia
You can leave the oats soaking in the milk overnight in the refrigerator and enjoy it in the morning.
4. Yogurt, fruit and almonds
A breakfast with protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fats and fiber. It is delicious, nutritious and also benefits your intestinal health because it is probiotic and prebiotic.
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- ½ cup blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries
- 125ml skimmed milk
- Half a cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
- Half a cup of berries
- 2 tablespoons of chia
- 5 things that happen to your body when you eat oats
- Why Blackberries Are The Best Brain Snack
- How to turn your coffee into an energy and protein shake
- Foods with fats that you can eat because they are healthy and delicious
5. Smoothie with yogurt
This is a drink with protein, calcium, fiber and antioxidants.
It may interest you: