Boy George asks $19.5 million for stunning London mansion
british singer Boy George has decided to sell the mansion in LondonEngland, which he has owned since the 1980s.
The also fashion designer listed the property on the real estate market Priced at £17 million sterling or around $19.5 million USD.
This property It was built in 1868 and during all these years it has had some reforms, including the one from the 50s that turned it into a house divided into duplexes. It is not known if the singer changed this.
What is known is that the main house spans 5,500 square feet distributed in six bedrooms, five bathrooms, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, meditation room and other amenities.
Its façade is highlighted by smooth beige bricks trimmed with red Mansfield stone. On the other hand, the interior looks quite modern with marble columns included.
The kitchen is surrounded by glass walls and in addition to having a central island, it has a table that serves as a breakfast area, there is also direct access to an outdoor dining area.
The main room is spacious with a large bed, sitting area, private bathroom and other luxurious details that the music star has surely enjoyed for more than 40 years.
Outside the property there are green areas with walkways, terraces and other details ideal for enjoying the outdoors.
You may also like:
– Meet the loft in Tribeca that Jennifer Lawrence wants to sell for $10.5 million dollars
– This is the mansion in Laguna Beach for which Jon Favreau paid $24 million dollars
– Mindy Kaling asks for $2.75 million for renovated SoHo apartment
– Historic Bob Saget mansion is still for sale but with a price adjustment
– Director Lee Daniels asks for $7.2 million for his Coldwater Canyon mansion