Discover the power of aloe vera juice to combat heartburn in 1 day
We have all experienced at some point stomach acidis probably one of the most common and painful digestive conditions. It comes with a painful burning sensation in the chest and throatwhich happens when stomach acid backs up into the esophagus (which is the tube that carries the food).
It is a condition that is directly related to people’s lifestyle and that on many occasions it occurs particularly due to some habits such as excessive alcohol consumptionvery spicy or seasoned foods, A bad diet that is distinguished by a high consumption of saturated fats, refined flours and sugars, being overweight, some medicationsthe pregnancy, excessive consumption of coffee or soft drinks and it can also occur as a consequence of a disease. Specialist doctors point out that have heartburn twice a weekis a sign to diagnose gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The symptoms are pretty clear since I know have burning or pain in the chestbitter taste in the mouth and on many occasions coughthis is because the stomach acid or bile moves up the esophagus and this irritates the lining.
The good news is that the changes in lifestyle and eating habits are the key to combat this annoying condition in the long term. There are foods with great medicinal powerwho are an extraordinary ally for treat symptoms naturally y no side effects. One of the most valued ingredients is the Aloe Verait is a plant of the succulent family that occurs in tropical climates, its uses have been registered since the time of the Egyptians.
The benefits of aloe vera to treat acidity:
The therapeutic uses of aloe vera date back to ancient times as various cultures used this plant as a powerful ally to treat digestive and respiratory ailmentss, later its benefits were discovered to treat other types of conditions, especially those of skin origin.
Aloe vera leaves are one of the most powerful, they contain more than 75 active compounds, 20 minerals, 20 amino acids and 12 vitaminsThanks to this peculiar composition, they are full of benefits to treat numerous conditions. Among which stand out his extraordinary qualities to combat high cholesterol levels, regulates blood glucose levelsis a good ally in weight control, promotes detoxification of the bodypurifies the liver, improves heart health and cleanses the skin. I know one of the most great medicinal foods to protect and heal digestive systemsince it is related to powerful benefits among which its use as a exceptional remedy To treat heartburn and reflux.
- Aloe vera has the peculiarity of regulate the pH of the digestive systemwhich is related to qualities to reduce the risk of suffering ulcers, slow digestion or stomach heaviness.
- aloe vera juice It is a drink that contains many nutrientsamong which stand out vitamins, minerals and amino acids that benefit the digestive process and are a great ally for remove toxins from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Among its most outstanding qualities is its anti-inflammatory power that helps to calm the burning sensation and above all Effectively reduces inflammation of the area affected by acidity.
- Aloe vera is characterized by its extraordinary antiseptic propertieswhich limit the development of Virus and bacteria in the digestive system.
How to prepare Aloe Vera juice against acidity?
You will need to:
- 4 tablespoons of Aloe Vera pulp
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
Step by Step:
- If possible, get fresh aloe vera leaves, it is a great way to enhance its benefits. You must open them and obtain the transparent gel from inside. You can also get it ready to use in health food stores.
- In the blender glass add the 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, the water and the honey. Blend until you get a smooth and smooth liquid.
- Pour into a container with a tight lid and consume throughout the day.
- you will have to consume 1/4 of the juice before each of the main mealsthis recipe will yield you for 1 day of treatment.
- You will quickly notice how the symptoms disappearremember to complement it with good eating habits. avoid consumption of irritating drinks such as coffee, soft drinks and alcoholHe also avoids spicy, spicy, fried and processed foods.
- Opt for a high consumption of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteinintegra soft foods such as oats, jellies, vegetable soups and creams, apples, papaya, potatoes, zucchini, herbal infusions and lots of water.
- eat slowly and little portions.